Re: Grant Funding for Sacred Places

Tim Wyss (rtwyss@gmail.com)
Wed, 14 Mar 2018 14:57:20 -0500

From: Tim Wyss <rtwyss@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2018 14:57:20 -0500
Subject: Re: Grant Funding for Sacred Places

Hi Richard-

There is a small brick Lutheran church in our area of Polk County, Wisconsin that no longer has a congregation. It is owned by the Town of Black Brook and is empty. The Clear Lake Historical Museum board has expressed some interest in getting the structure moved and placed on property in the village of Clear Lake to be used as a museum for its religious exhibits. Would this project be considered for the Sacred Places grant funding?

Thanks for your consideration, Tim Wyss, president Clear Lake Historical Museum