Historical Society Annual Meeting ~ Please Join Us

Holli Feutz (hollihi@aol.com)
Tue, 20 Mar 2018 20:42:21 -0400

Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018 20:42:21 -0400
From: Holli Feutz <hollihi@aol.com>
Subject: Historical Society Annual Meeting ~ Please Join Us

3/20/18  Hello Historical Society Members & Friends ~
  Quick Reminder, Our annual meeting is this Saturday, hope you can join us, all the details follow.  Bring a friend too!
  Please mark your calendars, our brat fry at Tri Par isSaturday August 25th. This is a great "fund raiser" for the historical society but your help is n eeded! We need volunteers for the day, if you can help, please respond to this ema il to let us know.  A sign up sheet will be available at the annual meeti ng on Saturday.  Thanks!!

--------------- 3/10/18  Hello Members & Friends Of The Random Lake Area Historical So ciety ~Please join us for our annual meeting on Saturday March 24th at 1:30
 pm.
  Get new information on what's happening at The Historical Society and Kathy
's 111 Trackside cafe, updates on 2018 plans and elections will be held. Â
 Refreshments will be served after the meeting.  Bring a friend, new members ar e always welcome!
 Hope to see you there, see the details below.
  Your Random Lake Area Historical Society Officers and Board of DirectorsÂ