New Berlin Historical Society Event

Susan Hemmen (slhemmen@gmail.com)
Mon, 2 Apr 2018 18:54:15 -0500

From: Susan Hemmen <slhemmen@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2018 18:54:15 -0500
Subject: New Berlin Historical Society Event

The New Berlin Historical Society's Membership Meeting will be at the New Berlin Library on Monday, April 16 at 6:30pm.
  Our speaker will be Michael Rehberg, the Lead Interpreter of Black Point Estate, one of the Wisconsin State Historical Society's properties.
  He will introduce us to Chicago brewer, Conrad Seipps who lived at Black Point, along with other Chicago and Milwaukee brewers of the 19th Century. We will learn the basics of brewing in that era in his illustrated presentation.
  This event is free and open to the public.