Re: Request

Janine Coley (jacoley@wi.rr.com)
Tue, 10 Apr 2018 15:59:39 -0500

From: Janine Coley <jacoley@wi.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018 15:59:39 -0500
Subject: Re: Request

What about contacting the Hoard Museum in Fort Atkinson or Nasco in Fort Atk inson for a statue. Both should be able to help with purchasing or knowing w here to suggest.

Sent from my iPad

> On Apr 10, 2018, at 10:27 AM, Gary Kunz <kunztwo@centurytel.net> wrote:
>
> We have completed construction on our museum addition and starting to put u
p exhibits. We are attempting to located a figurine of a cow. It should be
 about 24-30 inches high but still small enough to be able to move around.
 Any suggestions? GLK