Mt Horeb Historium's "Mom & Me" Tea Party Workshop FEE REDUCED BY 50%! 😊

Destinee Udelhoven (destineekae@hotmail.com)
Thu, 12 Apr 2018 19:01:29 +0000

From: Destinee Udelhoven <destineekae@hotmail.com>
Subject: =?utf-8?B?TXQgSG9yZWIgSGlzdG9yaXVtJ3MgIk1vbSAmIE1lIiBUZWEgUGFydHkgV29y?= =?utf-8?B?a3Nob3AgRkVFIFJFRFVDRUQgQlkgNTAlIcKg8J+Yig==?=
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2018 19:01:29 +0000

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/31adc7d2fb6e487916f8d1bec/images/9cf6a0d7-5788-458d-9ff0-51ff3636fcd2.jpg]

Anonymous Donation Drops Class Fee By 50% Register Today!

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/31adc7d2fb6e487916f8d1bec/images/a557b79f-30fe-48d8-a680-92485e9154ee.jpg] WAS $50, NOW $25! You’ll Take Home: Teacup and Saucer for You, Teacup and Saucer for Mom, Party Hats for You and Mom (Decorated by You!), Satin Gloves, Hand Fan, Handkerchief for You and Mom.

A two-part workshop where young ladies (or gentlemen) will spend a fun Saturday morning (830am-12pm) preparing for a fancy Sunday Mother’s Day tea party (2-3pm)—where they will use new party skills and show off their party wear.

$25 per mother-child fee (Non-Members) / $20 per mother-child fee (Members). A maximum of 15 registrations will be taken. Suggested for ages 6 to 12. Registration closes Friday, May 4, 2018.

Call (608) 437-6486<tel:(608)%20437-6486> or Email mthorebhistory@mhtc.net<mailto:mthorebhistory@mhtc.net> to register TODAY!

On Saturday, an activity-packed morning will have Trainees begin with a tutorial on the basics of high-society, Victorian era etiquette (think proper teacup holding and table manners, suitable topics of polite conversation and how to be a thoughtful host). We’ll practice with our dinnerware, gloves, hand fans and handkerchiefs.

Then we will work together to make party invitations and plan party entertainment for our oh-so-deserving moms. Of course, it isn’t a party without fancy finery, so we’ll trim Sunday hats with ribbons and flowers for ourselves and mom to wear to the Big Party.Somewhere in there, we’ll stop for a breath and a snack. (It’s hard work being so fancy!)

Then, after a good night’s rest, Mom and Child will return, dressed in their new finery, at 2:00pm on Sunday for a Mother’s Day Tea Party.

[https://gallery.mailchimp.com/31adc7d2fb6e487916f8d1bec/images/58c63280-92b7-41be-abc2-f1c6444841ae.png] Mount Horeb Area Historical Society Driftless Historim 100 S 2nd St, P.O. Box 238 Mount Horeb, WI 53572 mthorebhistory.org
(608) 437-6486