Fw: Garment Cabinets at SWAP

RICHARD ALLEN BERNSTEIN (rick.bernstein@wisconsinhistory.org)
Thu, 10 May 2018 20:08:09 +0000

From: RICHARD ALLEN BERNSTEIN <rick.bernstein@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Fw: Garment Cabinets at SWAP
Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 20:08:09 +0000

Below is a good tip for those interested in inexpensive second-hand garment
 cabinets, especially those within driving distance of Verona WI. Public sa le hours are Tuesdays 8 am - 2 pm, Fridays 8 am to 2 pm and 2nd Saturdays 8
 am to Noon. More about SWAP can be found here - https://swap.wisc.edu/

SWAP (Surplus With A Purpose) – A Division of Business ...<https://swap.w isc.edu/> swap.wisc.edu Public Sale Hours. Tuesdays 8:00am-2:00pm Fridays 8:00am-2:00pm 2nd Saturda ys 8:00am-12:00pm

Best, Rick

Rick Bernstein

Local History - Field Services

Office of Programs and Outreach

Wisconsin Historical society

________________________________ From: Alison Bridger Sent: Thursday, May 10, 2018 2:40 PM To: RICHARD ALLEN BERNSTEIN Cc: RACHEL AILEEN HARVIEUX Subject: Garment Cabinets at SWAP

Rick,

Yesterday we sent 40 garment cabinets to SWAP and another 60 will be going in the future. Rachel thought small Historical Societies or Museums might b e interested. Since they only went out yesterday I don’t see them in the online auction so don’t know how much they might go for. Once we have mor e information would you be able to pass this along to possible interested p arties?

Alison

Alison E. Bridger

Team Lead/Interim Head of the Cataloging and Collection Management Section

Division of Library, Archives, and Museum Collections

Wisconsin Historical Society

816 State Street, Madison, WI 53706

608-264-6522

alison.bridger@wisconsinhistory.org<mailto:<mailto:alison.bridger@wisconsinhistory. org>