Re: Can anyone identify this?

Sussex-Lisbon Area Historical Society, Inc. (slahsinc@yahoo.com)
Mon, 21 May 2018 20:14:42 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Mon, 21 May 2018 20:14:42 +0000 (UTC)
From: "Sussex-Lisbon Area Historical Society, Inc." <slahsinc@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Can anyone identify this?

Here's one I found on the internet 1218: Brass Biscuit Cutter-Wood Han dle on LiveAuctioneers

| | |

| | 1218: Brass Biscuit Cutter-Wood Handle on LiveAuctioneers

Vintage Brass Biscuit Cutter-Wood Handle…very good condition, stand s 5 3/4 inches tall, 3 1/2 inch diameter

Michael R. ReillyMuseum Director: Sussex-Lisbon Area Historium President: Sussex-Lisbon Area Historical Society, Inc. www.slah.online www.slahs.org P. O. Box 2, Sussex, Wisconsin 53089-0002

    On ‎Monday‎, ‎May‎ ‎21‎
, ‎2018‎ ‎11‎:‎39‎: