World War I Re-enactors.

Mondovi History (mondovihistory@yahoo.com)
Tue, 22 May 2018 03:00:58 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Tue, 22 May 2018 03:00:58 +0000 (UTC)
From: Mondovi History <mondovihistory@yahoo.com>
Subject: World War I Re-enactors.

Just wondering if anyone has contacts for or knows of World War I re-enacto rs.  The Mondovi Area Historical Society is planning on commemorating the centennial of the war at our annual "The Past in the Park" event on Jul y 1st.  We realize it is late in the game to be inquiring, but we thou ght we had a group lined up and now have learned that they won't be coming.

Thanks. Steve MikelsonMondovi Area Historical Society