Blog on Wild Rose History & Genealogy

Pamela Anderson (waushara@yahoo.com)
Fri, 1 Jun 2018 19:20:53 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2018 19:20:53 +0000 (UTC)
From: Pamela Anderson <waushara@yahoo.com>
Subject: Blog on Wild Rose History & Genealogy

I have a blog on Wild Rose, WI genealogy and history.  I have started posting again. Some of the posts include pictures of our Museum in Wild Ros e.  We have 6 buildings and a smokehouse. You will find it if you sear ch "Pieces if Wild Rose WI blog".  Our museumwill open on Sat. June 16 th.  Our hours are 10AM-1PM. You need to be there by 1 for the last to ur. We are open W & Sat. with the last day on Labor Day Sat.