WW2 Days event June 16-17 at Old Falls Village Park

nancygphoto@wi.rr.com
Mon, 4 Jun 2018 3:08:54 +0000

Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 3:08:54 +0000
From:  <nancygphoto@wi.rr.com>
Subject: WW2 Days event June 16-17 at Old Falls Village Park

If you like to photograph reenactments, we have our first WW2 reenactment at Old Falls Village Historical park in Menomonee Falls. N96W15791 County Line Road. www.OldFallsVillage.com Great place to photograph! Even better with Reenactors! We have a flyover planned for around noon on Saturday just before the 2 PM battle. Over 150 reenactors and participants. Military vendor area too. USO Themed dance Saturday night and Field of Honor Flag fundraiser and display from June 14th to the 17th. If you have not been to Old Falls Village Park, here is your chance to check out the beautiful grounds.

www.OldFallsVillage.com Menomonee Falls Historical Society Nancy Greifenhagen, President mfhistory@yahoo.com 262-250-3901
BANNER2018ww2v2.jpg