Depot Beer Garden at Old Falls Village

nancygphoto@wi.rr.com
Mon, 4 Jun 2018 3:18:59 +0000

Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2018 3:18:59 +0000
From:  <nancygphoto@wi.rr.com>
Subject: Depot Beer Garden at Old Falls Village

The Board Members at the Menomonee Falls Historical Society have been hard at work creating new programming to increase visits by our community residents to Old Falls Village Historical Park. We have started a Beer Garden located among our historical buildings. What a great location for a relaxing night out in a Beer Garden. Each weekend has a different Brewery! Check out the schedule. Come visit us and see what new life and excitement is happening at Old Falls Village Historical Park. This idea might help your historical park too!

Nancy Greifenhagen Menomonee Falls Historical Society www.OldFallsVillage.com mfhistory@yahoo.com N96W15791 County Line Road Menomonee Falls WI
DepotBeerGardenFlyerv7.jpg