WW2 Days event June 16-17 at Old Falls Village Park Updated PR

nancygphoto@wi.rr.com
Sat, 9 Jun 2018 2:20:02 +0000

Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 2:20:02 +0000
From:  <nancygphoto@wi.rr.com>
Subject: WW2 Days event June 16-17 at Old Falls Village Park  Updated PR

Press Release Event Date: June 16-17, 2018 Location: Old Falls Village, SW corner of Pilgrim Rd. and County Line Rd. Q, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 Name of Event: WWII Days Complimentary Media visits welcome NancyGPhoto@wi.rr.com Submitted by Nancy Greifenhagen For Immediate Release

WWII Days at Old Falls Village Experience World War II History at our Newest event in Menomonee Falls, Wis consin

The First Annual Menomonee Falls WWII Days will take place on June 16-17, 2 018 at Old Falls Village Historical Park. Menomonee Falls, Wisconsin – Enjoy the first annual WWII Days and B attle this year at Old Falls Village Park, (www.OldFallsVillage.com) on Sat urday and Sunday June 16th and 17th located at the Southwest corner of Pilg rim Road and County Line Rd Q. Come to Old Falls Village Historical Park in Menomonee Falls just north of HWY 41 on Pilgrim Road on Saturday June 16th from 10am-5pm and Sunday June 17th from 10am-4pm. Come enjoy walking the grounds visiting military camps
 of both sides during WWII. Here is your chance to be up close to reenactors displaying the ways of lif e and war of our American History. Come and greet Menomonee Falls Veterans
 of WWII in our school house and in the Public House by the Honor Flight Bo oth. Thank you for your Service! Opening Ceremony by the Flag pole by County Line on Saturday morning 10 AM.
  Closing Ceremony by the School House at 3 PM on Sunday. Speak to reenactors from both the Allied and Axis sides. Listen to speaker s, watch a 1940’s fashion show, Swing Dance lessons and see weapons
 demonstrations. See an authentic WW2 vehicles, and weapons being fired d uring the Battle at 2:00 PM both days in a newly enlarged battle field. Pr e-battle narration set the stage for the “Battle of Carentan
. Skirmishes and training events are viewable throughout the weekend. Watch for the flyover of several planes around Noon on Saturday thanks to t he Commemorative Air Force. New this Year! Enjoy the Depot Beer Garden with Eagle Park Brewery Friday 4-9pm, Saturday 2-9pm and Sunday 12-4pm. Beer Garden included with admissi on during the event hours. Gift Shop, scavenger hunt, music, military vendors and displays can be seen
 during the weekend event. Food, drinks, and kettle corn all available dur ing this family-friendly event. Children’s Scavenger hunt. After hours during WWII Days, there will be a USO Themed Dance happening on
 Saturday night from 6-9pm featuring Command Performance Big Band. Come en joy the music and practice your swing dancing. Be a part of the Field of Honor! Purchase an American Flag that will be di splayed as part of the Field of Honor along Pilgrim Road and County Line Q.
  This will be an amazing display of support for our Veterans. Include a m essage, poem, letter of support to a Veteran or loved one in your family. S ee our webpage to purchase your personal Flag! www.OldFallsVillage.com See Donate button on bottom of page to purchase your own flag to fly in support
! Come early and get your viewing spot to see the Battle at 2 PM both days! Thank you to our sponsors: Malkins’ Flooring, JDog Junk Removal an d Hauling, and the Schneider Family. Located on the corner of Pilgrim Road and Country Line Q Rd. Event benefit s and supports Old Falls Village Historical Park. Adults $6, children under 12 $2, under 5 FREE All Veterans FREE Admission both days with Military ID (UPDATED) USO Themed Dance Admission $6. Veterans FREE Admission to the event during the day includes the USO Dance at night. (U PDATED) FREE Parking in the park. Bus shuttle service from the Park’nRide on Pilgrim Road Saturday.

Nancy Greifenhagen President, Menomonee Falls Historical Society

Old Falls Village N96W15791 County Line Rd. Menomonee Falls SW Corner of Pilgrim Rd and County Line Rd Q www.OldFallsVillage.com mfhistory@yahoo.com 262-250-3901 X X X
WW2Days2018Schedulev7sm.jpg