Random Lake Historical Society Car Show - Save The Date!

Holli Feutz (hollihi@aol.com)
Sat, 9 Jun 2018 12:51:00 -0400

Date: Sat, 9 Jun 2018 12:51:00 -0400
From: Holli Feutz <hollihi@aol.com>
Subject: Random Lake Historical Society Car Show - Save The Date!

6/9/18
  Hello Members & Friends of The Random Lake Area Historical Society~
  Save the date for our upcoming car show in July.  "Shine them up" and
"bring them over" for a fun evening.  Food, beverages and desserts will be available for purchase at Kathy's 111 Trackside Cafe. 100% of the proceeds benefit the Random Lake Area Historical Society.

  A special "Thanks" to our car show sponsor Eric von Schledorn Ford, we appreciate their support.