Re: How do you manage your grounds?

Eagle River Historical Society (eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com)
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 12:52:42 -0500

From: Eagle River Historical Society <eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 12:52:42 -0500
Subject: Re: How do you manage your grounds?

Katie,

Here in Eagle River we have had all volunteers until this summer. We are loo king at hiring the grass cutting part of the work with volunteers still hand ling the planting areas.

We have paid a professional for installing the Memorial Garden and the lands caped berm was a gift.

Karen Sailer

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jun 11, 2018, at 10:20 AM, Katie Kirby <curator@threelakesmuseum.org> w
rote:

> Hi list serve! The board at my organization is looking into options for ma
naging our grounds.

> Does your organization hire a grounds keeper? Does a local government prov
ide one for you? Do volunteers do all of the grounds keeping? If it is some c ombination of the three, what are the percentages? What has your experience b een with how it works out for you?