Re: How do you manage your grounds?

deckercorp@charter.net
Mon, 11 Jun 2018 20:48:25 -0500

From: deckercorp@charter.net
Subject: Re: How do you manage your grounds?
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2018 20:48:25 -0500

Evansville Grove Society owns our museum building, and has it located

on City park land under a 99 year ground lease. A local landscape arch itect donated the landscape plan and initial plantings on the site. Ou r volunteers care for the plantings around the building, and our tenan t, who operates the visitor center within the building, takes care of
 snow removal from the walkways and ADA access ramp. The City mows the
 lawn, as it is still City park land, and clears snow from the parking
 lot we use, since the roads in the park are closed in the winter, and
 parking in "our" lot is principally used during the winter by park vi sitors.

 History" To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Cc: Sent: Monday J une 11 2018 5:05:37PM Subject: Re: How do you manage your grounds?

      The Mondovi Area Historical Society's buildings are located in

the city's Tourist Park, so the city crew takes care of mowing the

lawn. The Mondovi Garden Club plants flowers around all of buildings,

so we just maintain our facilities.
   Steve Mikelson Mondovi Are a Historical Society
      On Monday, June 11, 2018, 10:39:16 AM CDT,