Re: Finding Grants

Eagle River Historical Society (eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com)
Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:40:22 -0500

From: Eagle River Historical Society <eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:40:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Finding Grants

The Foundation Center has a hub location in Madison.

Grants Information Center Memorial Libary Madison, WI 53706 Phone: 608-262-6431 Main URL: grants.library.wisc.edu

*Network Location Hours: ** Monday: 8:00am-11:45pm Tuesday: 8:00am-11:45pm Wednesday: 8:00am-11:45pm Thursday: 8:00am-11:45pm Friday: 8:00am-9:45pm Saturday: 8:00am-9:45pm Sunday: 10:00am-11:45 pm I have seen multiple grants in my search that would be available to you.

Karen Sailer Eagle river Historical Society

On Mon, Jul 9, 2018 at 8:45 AM, John Grochowski <jgrochowski@ephraim.org> wrote:

> Lawrence University in Appleton has a grant database where you can look
> f0r grant opportunities. It is free to use, but you need to physically g
> to the university library to search it.
>

> https://www.lawrence.edu/faculty/grant_support/finding-
> a-funder/external_funding/foundation-information-network-fin-
>

> *John M. Grochowski, CTA*
> Director of Operations
> Ephraim Historical Foundation
>
> ephraim.org <http://www.ephraim.org/>
>

> [image:
> https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=0ByFI6N51bZR0TVd5YmtSRm
htSUk&revid=0ByFI6N51bZR0bDI5cUd5dGs2SjcySVVrQ1RNSG1iRGw2Z3FjPQ]

> *Ephraim...Where Door County’s Past Lives Today*

image001.jpg