Re: Question

Eagle River Historical Society (eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com)
Tue, 10 Jul 2018 15:31:39 -0500

From: Eagle River Historical Society <eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 15:31:39 -0500
Subject: Re: Question

You might try submerging it in water for a few days.

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 10, 2018, at 1:44 PM, Gary Kunz <kunztwo@centurytel.net> wrote:
>
> Our society was recently given a H. H. Palmer Acme Butter Churn. We would
 like to use it for demonstration purposes but have a small problem. Becaus e it has been unused for many years, the barrel staves have shrunk and it wo uld no longer hold fluids. I have consulted a number of persons about what p rocedure we should use to swell the barrel to its waterproof status. Has an yone had to same problem and what was your solution? Thanks.