Fw: New local history networking group to meet November 13 in Barron County

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Tue, 6 Nov 2018 16:37:46 +0000

From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Fw: New local history networking group to meet November 13 in Barron County
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 16:37:46 +0000

Please join us!

The Pioneer Village Museum and the Luck Historical Museum would like to inv ite interested parties from your Historical Society or Museum to join us on
 Tuesday, November 13, at the Pioneer Village. We are interested in forming
 a share group, where we could discuss opportunities and ideas that concern
 all of us in the operation of our respective organizations.

This formational meeting would be the beginning of a group that would meet periodically throughout the region to discuss things like events, exhibits,
 donor retention, growing memberships, fundraising, marketing, etc. The gro up would decide the frequency of the meetings, format, and meeting location s. This would be an informal group that could evolve to meet the needs and interests of the group. We would value your input and would happily share a ny insights that we might have.

Please join us on Tuesday, November 13, from 10 am to 12 pm at the Pioneer Village Museum. Lunch will be served at the conclusion of the meeting.

Cultural Arts Building

Pioneer Village Museum

1866 13 ½ - 14th Ave.

Cameron, WI 54822

Please enter from the gate right on Hwy. W. For planning purposes, please e mail or call if you plan to attend: (715) 458–2080 or (715) 764-0158. dir ector@pioneervillagemuseum.onmicrosoft.com.

This is open to any interested party from your organization. Hope to see yo u there.

Janet Seymour

Local History-Field Services

Office of Programs and Outreach

Wisconsin Historical Society

c/o Department of History, UW-Eau Claire

105 Garfield Avenue Eau Claire WI 54701

715-836-2250

Collecting, Preserving and Sharing Stories Since 1846<http://www.wisconsinh istory.org/?utm_source=Email%20Signatures&amp;amp%3Butm_medium=email&am p;amp%3Butm_campaign=si>