Re: URGENT! I need government funding comparisons ASAP.

Amy Meyer (director@manitowoccountyhistory.org)
Tue, 6 Nov 2018 10:40:28 -0600

From: Amy Meyer <director@manitowoccountyhistory.org>
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 10:40:28 -0600
Subject: Re: URGENT! I need government funding comparisons ASAP.

Good morning,

Unfortunately we don't receive any funding or benefits from Manitowoc County or the city. Our annual budget is $140,000.

*Amy Meyer* Executive Director Manitowoc County Historical Society 924 Pinecrest Road Manitowoc, WI 54220
(920) 684-4445 director@manitowoccountyhistory.org manitowoccountyhistory.org