RE: URGENT! I need government funding comparisons ASAP.

Bobbie Erdmann (bobbiee@centurytel.net)
Tue, 6 Nov 2018 12:06:22 -0600

From: "Bobbie Erdmann" <bobbiee@centurytel.net>
Subject: RE: URGENT! I need government funding comparisons ASAP.
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2018 12:06:22 -0600

The Berlin Area Historical Society receives $2,000 a year from the City. We receive NO funding from the

County. Our 4 buildings are, of course, tax-exempt. We do not have any outside office space. We do share

space at the Berlin Public Library, at no charge, for historical/genealogy files.

Lee Erdmann

Berlin Area Historical Society

  _____

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
[mailto:localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Amy Meyer Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2018 10:40 AM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Re: URGENT! I need government funding comparisons ASAP.

Good morning,

Unfortunately we don't receive any funding or benefits from Manitowoc County or the city. Our annual budget is $140,000.

Amy Meyer Executive Director Manitowoc County Historical Society 924 Pinecrest Road Manitowoc, WI 54220
(920) 684-4445 director@manitowoccountyhistory.org manitowoccountyhistory.org