Free Antique Stove - Random Lake, WI

Holli Feutz (hollihi@aol.com)
Fri, 21 Dec 2018 01:54:31 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2018 01:54:31 +0000 (UTC)
From: Holli Feutz <hollihi@aol.com>
Subject: Free Antique Stove - Random Lake, WI

12/20/18  Hello, A local Random Lake resident has an antique stove that was offeredto our hi storical society.  We have one, so he asked if I knew of any othersoci ety that would like the stove for free.  Photos are attached
.  Please contact Mark Seider directly if interested.
  markgseider@gmail.com

Mark and Ruth Seider169 East Shore Drive, 53075414-313-7513

Thanks, Holli FeutzRandom Lake Area Historical SocietyHistorical RecorderMuseum Cur ator

IMG_8458.JPG IMG_8457.JPG