Press release

Mike Michna (mich3349@gmail.com)
Thu, 3 Jan 2019 20:07:28 -0600

From: Mike Michna <mich3349@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2019 20:07:28 -0600
Subject: Press release

FIRST IMPRESSIONS PRESS RELEASE Winter - 2019

To Libraries, Historical Societies, Museums, Clubs and anyone else wanting to book the absolute finest in first person programming.

Two exciting new programs are coming your way in 2019. From the fertile, talented mind of Jessica Michna come two new notable ladies, one a real person, one a fictitious character.

Debut June 2019

Eleanor Maher - On Wings of Angels

Eleanor Maher, a World War I nurse, takes the audience on a journey through time. Eleanor will relate true tales of heroism and self-sacrifice during times of great conflict. The inspirational tales transport the listener from the American Revolution to the mid-twentieth century Vietnam War.

Debut Fall 2019

Jenny Appleseed – Lost Lore and Tall Tales

Meet Jenny Appleseed, the fictional sister of “Johnny Appleseed
, as she takes you on a journey through American Folklore. Along the way you will meet such memorable characters as Rip Van Winkle, Pecos Bill, Paul Bunyan and of course, John Chapman.

Of course, all our existing notable women are still available if you choose
.

Abigail Adams

Dolley Madison

Mary Todd Lincoln

Frances Folsom Cleveland

Edith Galt Wilson

Eleanor Roosevelt

Goody Rebeka Nurse

Sari Semple

Cordelia Harvey

Mary Ann Bickerdyke

Mrs. Charles Dickens

Margaret Cummins

Helen Keller

Laura Ingalls Wilder

Golda Meir

Call or e-mail now for more information and to reserve a performance date.

Our calendar fills up quickly.

Contact

Michael E. Michna, manager

First Impressions