Agreement: legal between County and County Historical Society

Daniel (nickolie.daniel@gmail.com)
Sat, 16 Feb 2019 13:17:53 -0600

From: Daniel <nickolie.daniel@gmail.com>
Subject: Agreement: legal between County and County Historical Society
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2019 13:17:53 -0600

There is a desire to have a legal agreement between our Marquette County Government and the Marquette County Historical Society. Do any of you have such an agreement and can share it or give advice?

I have found earlier posts discussing relationships between the County and a Museum. Marquette County owns the buildings and land, provides building and liability insurance, some utilities and some maintenance. Operation and its funding is the responsibility of the Historical Society. This is similar to many earlier posts.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Daniel Nickolie

President

Marquette County (Wisconsin) Historical Society