Re: Outdoor interpretive panels

Debra Demuri (dkd@borderlandnet.net)
Tue, 5 Mar 2019 10:30:53 -0500 (EST)

Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2019 10:30:53 -0500 (EST)
From: Debra Demuri <dkd@borderlandnet.net>
Subject: Re: Outdoor interpretive panels

The Florence County Historical Society placed an interpretative sign about our 1889 courthouse in the town square. We dealt with Genesis Sign Company of Escanaba. We went with the frame so we could take the sign out during the winter months. We were very satisfied and the company was easy to work with. Debbie DeMuri