150th Great Peshtigo Fire

Cathi Malke (cathim@cityofpeshtigo.us)
Mon, 18 Mar 2019 13:50:49 +0000

From: Cathi Malke <cathim@cityofpeshtigo.us>
Subject: 150th Great Peshtigo Fire
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 13:50:49 +0000

In 2021 the City of Peshtigo will be celebrating our 150th anniversary of t he Great Peshtigo Fire. We are looking for someone/group to perform/act te ll stories from the 1871 era. We would also like to make this a dinner sho w. If anyone has any contacts or interest, please send me an email at cath im@cityofpeshtigo.us<mailto:cathim@cityofpeshtigo.us>. Thank you in advance, Cathi