First Meeting of the Waupaca County Historical Network April 6

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Fri, 22 Mar 2019 22:21:05 +0000

From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: First Meeting of the Waupaca County Historical Network April 6
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 22:21:05 +0000

Upcoming Waupaca County Historical Network Meeting

The Waupaca Historical Society invites all Waupaca County historical organi zations to the first meeting of the newly formed Waupaca County Historical Network (formerly the Think Tank)!

Join us on FRIDAY, APRIL 5, 2019 from 9-11 a.m. for coffee, light breakfast
, introductions and a short round table discussion. The meeting will take p lace at the Holly History and Genealogy Center at 321 S. Main Street, Waupa ca. This meeting will give us all an opportunity to meet one another and ta lk about our upcoming programs at our organizations!

Feel free to pass this invitation to interested Board members at your organ ization. Please be sure to RSVP with a total number or have individual memb ers RSVP on their own.

Please RSVP by Tuesday, April 2 by either emailing Tracy Behrendt at direct or@waupacahistoricalsociety.org or calling (715) 256-9980. Hope to see you all there!