RE: Sound machines - suggestions for exhibits?

deckercorp@charter.net
Fri, 22 Mar 2019 17:49:03 -0500

From: deckercorp@charter.net
Subject: RE: Sound machines - suggestions for exhibits?
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 17:49:03 -0500

Mid-Continent Railway Historical Society at North Freedom has recordin gs of telegraph soundings. More than that can be a bit schmaltz-y, if
 you ask me (former railroad brakeman). John Decker

        ----------
-------------------------------From: "JANET IRENE SEYMOUR" To: "local history@listserve.uwec.edu" Cc: Sent: Friday March 22 2019 5:29:49P M Subject: Sound machines - suggestions for exhibits?

          At our
 historic Depot, we are interested in putting out a machine that can p lay sounds of an old Depot. We were envisioning something with a butto n for visitors to press and hear the real sounds of a Depot. Do you kn ow of any companies that make these types of machines?
    Tracy Behre ndt
 Director
 Waupaca Historical Society

         Janet Seymour

         Interim Director of Outreach

         Wisconsin Historical
 Society

         c/o Department of History, UW-Eau Claire

         10 5 Garfield Avenue Eau Claire WI 54701

         715-836-2250 (O)

          janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org

         WISCONSIN HISTOR ICAL SOCIETY

         COLLECTING, PRESERVING AND SHARING STORIES SINCE
 1846 [1]

Links:

--
----