Sound machines - suggestions for exhibits?

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Fri, 22 Mar 2019 22:27:29 +0000

From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Sound machines - suggestions for exhibits?
Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2019 22:27:29 +0000

At our historic Depot, we are interested in putting out a machine that can play sounds of an old Depot. We were envisioning something with a button fo r visitors to press and hear the real sounds of a Depot. Do you know of any
 companies that make these types of machines?

Tracy Behrendt Director Waupaca Historical Society

Janet Seymour

Interim Director of Outreach

Wisconsin Historical Society

c/o Department of History, UW-Eau Claire

105 Garfield Avenue Eau Claire WI 54701

715-836-2250 (O)

Collecting, Preserving and Sharing Stories Since 1846<http://www.wisconsinh istory.org/?utm_source=Email%20Signatures&amp;amp%3Butm_medium=email&am p;amp%3Butm_campaign=si>