Author presentations available from Phil Peterson

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Thu, 11 Apr 2019 00:19:09 +0000

From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Author presentations available from Phil Peterson
Date: Thu, 11 Apr 2019 00:19:09 +0000

FYI - Information from author and presenter Phil Peterson wants to share th is information with the local history list serve.

For information on presentations for Historical Societies and community gro ups: philpetersoncreates@gmail.com<mailto:philpetersoncreates@gmail.com> http://philpetersoncreates.com/wordpress/

NORTHERN MOON NOVELS are available on Amazon or direct from Phil’s Email
.

NORTHERN MOON – The rural impact on local farmers about to lose their fam ily farms to foreclosure.

NORTHERN MOON SHADOWS – The urban impact on speakeasies, Twin Cities Feds
, and bootlegging.

NORTHERN MOON REPEAL – The impact of Repeal on the same regions.

Presentations on Prohibition –

Our presentations on the impact of Prohibition on western Wisconsin are abo ut an hour long. Our visual PowerPoint slides are supported by our live pr esentation of the narrative. It is more about Prohibition than my Trilogy of books. We cover the thirteen years of supposedly alcohol-free America f ocused on the western edge of Wisconsin.

Janet Seymour

Interim Director of Outreach

Wisconsin Historical Society

c/o Department of History, UW-Eau Claire

105 Garfield Avenue Eau Claire WI 54701

715-836-2250 (O)

Collecting, Preserving and Sharing Stories Since 1846<http://www.wisconsinh istory.org/?utm_source=Email%20Signatures&amp;amp%3Butm_medium=email&am p;amp%3Butm_campaign=si>