programming in a one-room school?

borkee@juno.com
Wed, 26 Jun 2019 15:02:06 GMT

From: "borkee@juno.com" <borkee@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 15:02:06 GMT
Subject: programming in a one-room school?

I don't have what you are looking for, but I am interested in it, too. I'm curator for a new public library in Waunakee. One of the large exhi bits (8'x9'x3') will be on the one-room schools. I would like to displa y the types of subjects that were taught, and the difficulty of them. A ny help with that, or relevant artifacts, would be greatly appreciated.
 Anyone have the packaging for the chocolate-flavored goiter pills that were distributed in the schools? (We looked forward to them every week
!) Thanks....Judy Borke608-764-2063

---------- Original Message ---------- From: "Jarrod Roll" <mclhr@centurytel.net> To: <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Subject: Do you provide programming in a one-room school? Date: Wed, 26 Jun 2019 08:34:04 -0500

Hello.

The Monroe County Local History Room & Museum has an intern this summer developing curriculum for the historic Brackett School. I know that the re are several historic one-room schools in Wisconsin which are open to teachers to bring their students for programming. I&rsquo;m reaching ou t requesting if any of you would be willing to share your one-room schoo l lesson plans with us? While we will be creating a lesson plan specifi c to our one-room school, there is no reason to reinvent the wheel, righ t? We, in turn, would gladly share with you the curriculum we end up cr eating.

Thank you, Jarrod

Jarrod Roll Director / County Historian Monroe County Local History Room & Museum 200 West Main St. Sparta, WI 54656 608-269-8680 www.MonroeCountyHistory.org Facebook: www.Facebook.com/MCLHR