Random Lake Historical Society - Model "T" Ford's Visit

Holli Feutz (hollihi@aol.com)
Thu, 20 Jun 2019 22:56:42 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2019 22:56:42 +0000 (UTC)
From: Holli Feutz <hollihi@aol.com>
Subject: Random Lake Historical Society - Model "T" Ford's Visit

 6/20/19 Join us at The Random Lake Area Historical Society Saturday June 29th from 10 am to 11 amas the Dairyland Tin Lizzies, a  Model T Ford Club visit.Stop over, see the great cars and meet their owners
. Free Fun - Everyone is Welcome - Bring your Camera Join us early for breakfast at Kathy's 111 Trackside CafeServing delicious breakfast every Tuesday thru Saturdayfrom 8 to 11:30 am. 100% of the proceeds benefit the Random Lake AreaHistorical Society! Many "THANKS" to our June Sponsor Eric von Schledorn FordRandom Lake, we ap preciate their support!