Re: Annual appeal letters

Eagle River Historical Society (eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com)
Tue, 2 Jul 2019 16:26:46 -0500

From: Eagle River Historical Society <eagleriverhistoricalsociety@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 2 Jul 2019 16:26:46 -0500
Subject: Re: Annual appeal letters

Would you share the results?

Karen Sailer Eagle River

Sent from my iPhone

> On Jul 2, 2019, at 12:10 PM, James Cermak <jameseff41@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We put "all our begs in one askit."
>
>> On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 12:02 PM Paul Wolter <pawolter@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Looking for anyone who can share with us their annual appeal letters and o
ther documents? Our fiscal year ends August 31 and I am looking to send out
 an annual appeal in late July. Does anyone else send out annual appeals oth er than at the end of the calendar year?

>> Thanks
>>
>> Paul Wolter
>> Executive Director
>> Sauk County Historical Society
>>
>> Work 608-356-1001
>> Cell 414-539-2609
>>

> --
> Jim Cermak
> Arts Referral Service
> W 9710 Meier Rd
> Butternut, Wi 54514-9051
> 715-769-3245
> "I have three spectators: one who is deaf as a carpet, another who is blin
d as a mole, and another who is intelligent--more than anyone in the world, f ine, sensible, spiritual, but doesn't understand a word of my language. It's
 a matter of convincing all three." Lucien Guitry, film director