Re: advice for starting a local history center

Jason Tish (jason.tish@gmail.com)
Fri, 11 Oct 2019 15:48:57 -0500

From: Jason Tish <jason.tish@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Oct 2019 15:48:57 -0500
Subject: Re: advice for starting a local history center

Thanks Lisa. What does a collections policy cover? Do you have any good examples? Also, what is IP?

(I'm the organization and fund-raising person, and have little experience with collections. We are looking for a person with museum/exhibit/collections experience, bt have not found one yet who can commit to a long-term effort.)

Thanks again for your advice,

-Jason Tish Madison Local History Museum Working Group

--
- Jason