RE: Restoration Policy/Guidelines

Askin, Tim (Tim.Askin@milwaukee.gov)
Tue, 15 Oct 2019 13:40:52 +0000

From: "Askin, Tim" <Tim.Askin@milwaukee.gov>
Subject: RE: Restoration Policy/Guidelines
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2019 13:40:52 +0000

Contact Restore Oregon and ask about how they're helping out the Butte Cree k Mill. (1872, so same era). https://restoreoregon.org/most-endangered-places-2018/butte-creek-mill/

Tim Askin, Senior Planner Historic Preservation Commission City of Milwaukee 414-286-5712 Tim.Askin@Milwaukee.gov<mailto:Tim.Askin@Milwaukee.gov>

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu [mailto:localhistory-request@ listserve.uwec.edu] On Behalf Of Richfield Historical Society Sent: Thursday, October 3, 2019 12:02 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Restoration Policy/Guidelines

The Richfield Historical Society is in the process of restoring the inside of a 150-year-old grist mill. The outside has been restored. Currently, we do not have a restoration policy to provide guidelines on restorative metho ds. We are looking for help in developing a restoration policy to fit our n eeds and felt if any historical societies currently have one, it could help
 us.

Thanks

Lois Hessenauer Richfield Historical Society historyrhs@gmail.com Richfieldhistoricalsociety.org Facebook.com/richfieldhistoricalsociety

The City of Milwaukee is subject to Wisconsin Statutes related to public re cords. Unless otherwise exempted from the public records law, senders and r eceivers of City of Milwaukee e-mail should presume that e-mail is subject to release upon request, and is subject to state records retention requirem ents. See City of Milwaukee full e-mail disclaimer at www.milwaukee.gov/ema il_disclaimer