Faux Meats for Smokehouse Display

Richfield Historical Society (historyrhs@gmail.com)
Thu, 14 Nov 2019 09:30:11 -0600

From: "Richfield Historical Society" <historyrhs@gmail.com>
Subject: Faux Meats for Smokehouse Display
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2019 09:30:11 -0600

The Richfield Historical Society is interested in creating a display for its smokehouse. We are looking for faux hams and sausages (items that would be hanging in a smokehouse.) I believe these can be purchased, but are quite expensive. Does anyone have information on where such items could be purchased at a reasonable price? Are there any ideas of how these could be made? The materials would have to withstand the cold and heat.

Thank You -

Lois Hessenauer

Richfield Historical Society

262-628-2841