Re: Speaker for Researching House History

David Drake (dhbdrake@gmail.com)
Thu, 9 Jan 2020 12:38:14 -0600

From: David Drake <dhbdrake@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 12:38:14 -0600
Subject: Re: Speaker for Researching House History

For what it's worth, I've attended presentations at the *Milwaukee Central Library* on how to research the history of your house (in Milwaukee, of course, but the techniques are probably the same).

I don't remember the name of the person who did the presentation, but I DO have the 6-page hand out, "House History Sources at the Milwaukee Public Library" in my file. If that's of value to your quest, I can scan the pages and send them to you
- again, this would be for Milwaukee homes.

DHBD

*David HB Drake* Organic Arts Ltd. / 414-702-6053

   - For calendar, programs, and information on David visit:
   www.davidhbdrake.com

   - For YouTube videos go to www.youtube.com /*Search "David HB Drake" and
   "MrDHBD"*

   - For more Organic Arts master performing artists visit:
   www.performingartsmilwaukee.com

"One can be both entertained and educated and not know the difference"
-Mark Twain-