Re: Speaker for Researching House History

Paul Wolter (pawolter@gmail.com)
Thu, 9 Jan 2020 14:04:36 -0600

From: Paul Wolter <pawolter@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2020 14:04:36 -0600
Subject: Re: Speaker for Researching House History

Hi,

We have done programming on how to research your house in Baraboo. I can send you our documents if you like. The research will be highly dependent on what resources you community can provide. (i.e. are their Sanborn maps? city directories? aerial photography? newspaper resources?) Some resources will be universal like census records and land records.

Paul Wolter Executive Director Sauk County Historical Society

Work 608-356-1001 Cell 414-539-2609