RE: Firearm Donations

Rip Edmundson (rip@edmundson.com)
Wed, 15 Jan 2020 17:06:22 -0600

From: "Rip Edmundson" <rip@edmundson.com>
Subject: RE: Firearm Donations
Date: Wed, 15 Jan 2020 17:06:22 -0600

We have accepted several over the years. We did nothing special. We followed normal acquisition procedures. They are displayed in locked cases.

Rip Edmundson

New Berlin Historical Society

From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu
<localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu> On Behalf Of Taylor County Historical Society Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 3:28 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu Subject: Firearm Donations

Hello:

I am looking for guidance on a possible donation to our museum of two World War II guns and one from World War I.

What are the requirements for accepting guns as a donation, or what would your recommendations be?

Thank you in advance for your input.

Best Regards,

Sara Nuernberger

President