Re: Firearm Donations

Glen Link (linkfam@outlook.com)
Thu, 16 Jan 2020 00:31:25 +0000

From: Glen Link <linkfam@outlook.com>
Subject: Re: Firearm Donations
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 2020 00:31:25 +0000

We have several guns in our collection. I don't believe there are any speci al requirements. We have had the firing pins taken out of the guns we have,
 so they cannot be fired.

Glen Link Dodge County Historical Society

________________________________ From: localhistory-request@listserve.uwec.edu < <localhistory-request@listser ve.uwec.edu> on behalf of Taylor County Historical Society <tchistoricalsoc iety@gmail.com> Sent: Wednesday, January 15, 2020 3:28 PM To: localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu <localhistory@listserve.uwec.edu> Subject: Firearm Donations

Hello:

I am looking for guidance on a possible donation to our museum of two World
 War II guns and one from World War I.

What are the requirements for accepting guns as a donation, or what would y our recommendations be?

Thank you in advance for your input.

Best Regards, Sara Nuernberger President Taylor County Historical Society