Knox Creek Heritage Center cancels our St. Urho/St. Patrick's Day Celebration

Kevin Wollemann (kwollemann@pctcnet.net)
Sun, 15 Mar 2020 20:18:27 -0500

From: "Kevin Wollemann" <kwollemann@pctcnet.net>
Subject: Knox Creek Heritage Center cancels our St. Urho/St. Patrick's Day Celebration
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2020 20:18:27 -0500

Due to concerns over the coronavirus and to help stop the spread, we will be postponing the St. Urho/St. Patrick's Day celebration planned for Saturday. It is our plan to reschedule the event at a later date Thank you for your understanding and please remember to wash your hands frequently.
  Kevin Wollemann President and Photographer Knox Creek Heritage Center