Re: Online Museum store?

Douglas County Historical Society (dchs@douglashistory.org)
Wed, 1 Apr 2020 10:11:45 -0500

From: Douglas County Historical Society <dchs@douglashistory.org>
Date: Wed, 1 Apr 2020 10:11:45 -0500
Subject: Re: Online Museum store?

We have a WordPress site using woo commerce and paypal as the payment processor. I have a 30 year career in IT and our President is a web developer for WordPress sites. Once the site is up and running it is fairly easy to maintain. The biggest problem is keeping inventory up to date between the in house store and the website.

Jon Winter Douglas County Historical Society 1101 John Avenue Superior WI 54880 Business Manager 715-392-8449