Re: Online Museum store?

wyward (wyward@yahoo.com)
Sat, 4 Apr 2020 17:14:18 +0000 (UTC)

Date: Sat, 4 Apr 2020 17:14:18 +0000 (UTC)
From: wyward <wyward@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Online Museum store?

 Hi Russ,  Its pretty easy to put links on a facebook site if you use that, just also need a paypal account. Otherwise if you know how to use eba y that would be the easiest to set up and just have a link or info about it
, on your website and facebook pages. We are a 401c3, so no paperwork with sales tax. Brian SchneiderAppleton Historical Society

    On Thursday, April 2, 2020, 10:28:02 AM CDT, Oconomowoc Historical Soci ety <oahsm@att.net> wrote:
 Not us. Not enough sales. Then we get into doing sales tax reports.

Nancy Lins, Administrator 103 W. Jefferson St. PO Box 245 Oconomowoc, WI 53066 Ph: 263-569-0740 Web: oconomowochistoricalsociety.org Follow us on Facebook

> On Apr 1, 2020, at 9:28 AM, russhanson <russhanson@grantsburgtelcom.net>
wrote:

> Do you have an online store for your museum?  We are thinki
ng about doing that at the Luck Museum in Polk County and wonder how you di d it.  We are a small museum and don't want to get tied to expensive w eb support.