Fw: Women's Relief Corps lodge furniture question

JANET IRENE SEYMOUR (janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org)
Tue, 28 Apr 2020 19:16:19 +0000

From: JANET IRENE SEYMOUR <janet.seymour@wisconsinhistory.org>
Subject: Fw: Women's Relief Corps lodge furniture question
Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2020 19:16:19 +0000

Please contact the New Glarus Town Hall Preservation Group directly with in quiries: ngtownhall@yahoo.com

The New Glarus Town Hall Preservation group has six various pieces of lodge
 officers furniture that we need to move to a new owner. We inherited the f urniture when we purchased the town hall a number of years ago. We have som eone who is interested in purchasing the building and we want to try and en sure that the lodge furniture gets passed on to another group.

We're not sure exactly which group purchased and or used the furniture, as a number of groups utilized it. It could be the AOUW Ancient Order of Unite d Workmen, the Women's Relief Corps or a couple of other similar groups.

All pieces are 30 inches high, and we assume they were used for the officer s to sit at during meetings.We can deliver the furniture at no cost but rei mbursement for gas.

Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated as we want to ensure that s imilar groups that still exist may be interested in the pieces.

Thanks for any help you can provide in getting these pieces of furniture to
 an appreciative new owner.

Sincerely Yours,

Kim Tschudy
IMG_0001.jpg IMG_0002.jpg IMG_0003.jpg