Re: Photos Copyright & Commercial Usage

William Schuette (wschuette9877@gmail.com)
Mon, 18 May 2020 13:20:12 -0500

Subject: Re: Photos Copyright & Commercial Usage
From: William Schuette <wschuette9877@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 13:20:12 -0500

The Collections Committee is the one that asked for this information. I am just the conduit through which they wish to pursue this issue to a greater degree, after some questions came up at our Executive Committee meeting a few days ago. I'm sure they will incorporate any further information into the final policy.

Bill