Knox Creek Heritage Center in Brantwood will cancel the Mid-Summer Celebration

Kevin Wollemann (kwollemann@pctcnet.net)
Sat, 23 May 2020 10:22:37 -0500

From: "Kevin Wollemann" <kwollemann@pctcnet.net>
Subject: Knox Creek Heritage Center in Brantwood will cancel the Mid-Summer Celebration
Date: Sat, 23 May 2020 10:22:37 -0500

Although our state legislature has allowed our state to reopen during this pandemic, to help protect your health and the health of our community, the board members of the Knox Creek Heritage Center unanimously agree the timing is neither appropriate nor safe to hold our "Mid-Summer Celebration" originally scheduled for Saturday, June 27, 2020. We all hoped we would have been able to see you for this event so you could see the progress we have made on the new pavilion. The concrete was poured last fall, the structure went up this spring and construction of the kitchen area is underway. We missed you all in March and now, in June, but I'd like to remind everyone to send in their annual memberships so we can continue to make improvements to our wonderful facilities. We hope things will return to at least semi-normal so we can meet again in September for our "A Country Afternoon" scheduled for Saturday, September 12, 2020. If anyone would like to have a personal tour prior to our upcoming event, please contact any of our board members through our "contact us" link at
<https://sites.google.com/site/knoxheritagecenter/home> https://sites.google.com/site/knoxheritagecenter/home. Thank you all and stay healthy.
  Kevin Wollemann President and Photographer Knox Creek Heritage Center

A Clearing in the Woods