Re: Archival Supplies

B Schneider (wyward@yahoo.com)
Thu, 11 Jun 2020 22:23:22 -0500

From: B Schneider <wyward@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Jun 2020 22:23:22 -0500
Subject: Re: Archival Supplies

We have been using plastic containers that are archival safe that can be pur chased at Target, Homedepot, ect.

Brian Schneider

> On Jun 11, 2020, at 11:04 AM, Olive Gross <gross622@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello! We use Gaylord Archival. Excellent service, very customer oriented.
 Great products. We have ordered many boxes & other supplies from them and b een very satisfied, Also if you are an affiliate member of the Wisconsin His torical Society you get an 18% discount on Archival Supplies & 10% off on Fu rniture & Equipment. We have been very satisfied with this company. Go to Ga ylord.com; PH: 1.800.448.6160.

> Good Luck
>
> Olive Gross, President Bark River Woods Historical Society
>
>> On 6/10/2020 12:59 PM, Samuel Marshall wrote:
>> We are ready to begin the task of choosing appropriate storage boxes for o
ur textiles. They are expensive!
>> Even using resources recommended by Wisconsin Historical Society, one box
 is $45. Yes, we will be very selective on the items we will store in
>> these containers, it's still alot of money. I've ordered a catalog from U
niversity Products, and we have a Demco catalog.

>> Does anyone have other sources I should be looking for? Our two main foc
us areas are textiles and maps.