Press Release for a Caboose arrival at Old Falls Village

nancygphoto@wi.rr.com
Thu, 23 Jul 2020 12:42:32 +0000

From: nancygphoto@wi.rr.com
Subject: Press Release for a Caboose arrival at Old Falls Village
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 12:42:32 +0000

        Press Release

        EVENT DATE: July 24, 2020

        LOCAT ION: Old Falls Village Historical Park, SW corner of Pilgrim Rd. and C ounty Line Rd. Q, Menomonee Falls, WI 53051

        NAME OF EVENT: ARRI VAL OF A CABOOSE

        Complimentary Media visits welcome

        N ancyGPhoto@wi.rr.com [1]

        Submitted by Nancy Greifenhagen

        For Immediate Release

        CABOOSE BEING ADDED TO THE OLD FALLS V ILLAGE HISTORICAL PARK TOMORROW

        The Menomonee Falls Historica l Society is happy to announce their newest addition to Old Falls Vill age Historical Park. Check out this Caboose coming from Iowa and is se t to arrive on Friday morning July 24th. We do not have the exact time
 as of yet, but it is coming. Watch for updates on Facebook and see ho w the caboose will be unloaded from a rail bed trailer onto our existi ng rails in front of the Train Depot. We plan to revamp it to fit into
 the Old Falls Village Historical Park.

        Nancy Greifenhagen

        Menomonee Falls Historical Society

        Old Falls Village

        N96W15791 County Line Rd. Menomonee Falls

        SW Corner o f Pilgrim Rd and County Line Rd Q

        www.OldFallsVillage.com [2]

        mfhistory@yahoo.com [3]

        262-250-3901

Links: