Mail Merge with Google docs

Samuel Marshall (marshallwimuseum@gmail.com)
Thu, 23 Jul 2020 10:32:24 -0500

From: Samuel Marshall <marshallwimuseum@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 10:32:24 -0500
Subject: Mail Merge with Google docs

Hello Folks

We use Google docs (free) now and it works really well for just about everything. Except mail merges. I've looked at the Google apps (free) to help with this but they all want us to allow access to our contact list, pics and I think our first born child. It scares me to download them.

Do you have any recommendations for a non-microsoft program? We just do not want to pay that yearly cost. Thanks for the advice.

Diana Skalitzky Marshall Area Historical Society