Re: Mail Merge with Google docs

Douglas County Historical Society (dchs@douglashistory.org)
Thu, 23 Jul 2020 11:06:31 -0500

From: Douglas County Historical Society <dchs@douglashistory.org>
Date: Thu, 23 Jul 2020 11:06:31 -0500
Subject: Re: Mail Merge with Google docs

501c3 can order the full software not annual fee version of microsoft office from Tech Soup. Price is very low $39 (one time cost) Most non-profits will upgrade about every 3-6 years.

https://www.techsoup.org/products/office-standard-2019-ls-48332-

Jon Winter Douglas County Historical Society 1101 John Avenue Superior WI 54880 Business Manager 715-392-8449