Consignment Contracts?

Destinee Udelhoven (destineekae@hotmail.com)
Tue, 4 Aug 2020 17:58:31 +0000

From: Destinee Udelhoven <destineekae@hotmail.com>
Subject: Consignment Contracts?
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2020 17:58:31 +0000

Me again 🙂--on a completely different issue:

Do any of your organizations (or even personal businesses) enter into consignment contracts with artists? If so, would you mind sharing a copy?

We are looking to incorporate local items into our small museum gift shop, and need to formulate a standardized document to get this process rolling.

Thank you again for your time!

Best Wishes,

Destinee K. Udelhoven

"And there are never really endings, happy or otherwise. Things keep going on,
       they overlap and blur, your story is part of your sister's story is part of many other stories,
       and there is no telling where any of them may lead."
                                           ~Erin Morgenstern, The Night Circus
.